By Scott Kelby
FOR the 1st TIME EVER, YOU’LL study ALL 3 elements OF WHAT IT TAKES TO CREATE wonderful PORTRAITS
(HINT: IT’S not only THE LIGHTING)
Scott Kelby, the world’s number one best-selling writer of images books, Editor-in-Chief and writer of Photoshop User journal, and writer of the just-released Light It magazine, has reinvented how lights books are written by way of ultimately revealing the full strategy from begin to end. you spot every thing from the whole lighting fixtures setup (and all of the equipment used), to the shoot (including the entire digital camera settings and a touch sheet of the development of the shoot), to the all-important half that the majority books don’t dare include–the post-processing and retouching in Photoshop. This e-book additionally breaks new flooring within the visible means it teaches you the lights setup. There aren’t any sketches or 3D models–you see the lights structure in a full-page photograph, taken from above through the stay shoot, so that you can see precisely the place everything’s located (the topic, the photographer, the lighting fixtures, the background–you identify it–you see it all). Plus, you’ll see aspect, over-the-shoulder, and extra behind-the-scenes perspectives, so that you can completely nail the lighting fixtures each time.
LEARN THE lighting fixtures SETUPS the professionals USE
Each yr, Scott trains millions photographers in the course of his gentle It. Shoot It. Retouch It. LIVE! seminar journey and now, for the 1st time ever, he’s taken that tremendously renowned sort of studying and installed into e-book shape. Now everybody could have a real-world reference for buying an analogous appears today’s consumers are clamoring for.
- The step by step layouts for developing the most-requested and sought-after lighting fixtures looks
- How to get extra out of 1 gentle than you ever concept you may (this is worthwhile alone!)
- How to regulate and form your mild with out breaking the bank
- The digicam settings, equipment, and gear settings for each shot
- The retouching concepts the professionals quite use to make their topics glance their very best
- How to retouch hair, eyes, lips, pores and skin, and many different little retouching tips that make a very sizeable difference
- How to create high-contrast portrait results with no purchasing dear plug-ins
- A host of insider tips, important shortcuts, and kick-butt lighting tricks to offer you a true virtue over the competition
Plus, Scott incorporates a specific bonus bankruptcy that exhibits find out how to create those comparable studio appears utilizing off-camera scorching shoe fl ashes and the modifi ers made for them. There’s by no means been a booklet like it.